AdviceCrafts

Discontinued Lion Brand Thick and Quick Chenille Yarn

I need Lion Brand chenille, Thick and Quick yarn in the marine color. Ii have searched everywhere and the web site for Lion Brand says the yarn is discontinued. Can anyone help?

By marcia bruno from Huntington Beach, CA

You can try the website Ravelry, some of the members sell their stashes.

Check Big Lots stores if you have any in your area. They are carrying some of the discontinued Chenille Thick and Quick for $1 a skein.

Hi, not sure if you ever found any Marine Thick & Quick but I have 5 skeins. I made an afghan and had these left over. If you want I will post on Ebay.

I need 2 more skeins of wine colored Lion brand chenille yarn. Can anyone help me with this?

By Lana G

Answers

http://www.lion  _campaign=TopNav
This is the lion brank website. If you saved a sleeve from the yarn you can put in the code number and they might help. Also, what I think is wine may not be what others think is. This is the best way to go...to the source. I hope this helped.

PBP

I am crocheting a scarf and have ran out of the wool that I am using. It is the Lion brand chenille Thick and Quick print in the kaleidoscope color. Would anyone out there by any chance have 1-2 for sale that I would be able to purchase? I live in Canada and can't find anymore of it. It would be much appreciated if someone out there has a couple of balls or knows where I might find some. Please let me know. Thanks so much.

By Lori G

Answers

TheMercantileShoppe.Etsy.com has Kaleidoscope Print yarn Lion Brand Chenille Thick & Quick.