Gifts for Housewarming, Wedding, etc.

Recently I saw the neatest idea at a store. For $40 you could buy this clear storage bin filled with a "starter kitchen". It had I believe: two skillets, spatulas, serving spoons, measuring cups and spoons, etc. I am sure it had more in it, but do not recall what all was in there.

You could easily make your own gift similar to this. If you know far enough in advance, you could buy several things over a period of time and fill the bin with things a new kitchen would need. You could even go with a smaller bin and fill it with the smaller kitchen items.

Tawnda

Holidays and Parties Gifts HousewarmingMay 26, 2004
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
😎
Generated 2020-07-18 16:59:16 in 790 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf657015.tip.html