InexpensiveGifts

Stick Old Photos to Magnets

My best friend is a photography major. We were going through pictures one night and came across a great idea. We went to Wal-Mart and bought a pack of business card magnets in the school supplies section. We took wallet size pictures and placed them on the sticky part of the magnet. Just trim to fit and you have a great gift for parents, grandparents, and anyone else that you think would enjoy!

By Keri from Boone,NC

By Tedebear (Guest Post)

Hi Keri,
This is a great idea. I give them all the time. The Dollar Store has larger sheets if you find bigger pictures that you would like to make into magnets.

I also use advertising magnets.
We get a big one every year with the new phone book. I cut it to the sizes I need and stick photos on them with double sided tape.
Also use them for cute little poems or quotes that I print out from my computer.