Internet Security SoftwareSoftware

Product Review: C Cleaner PC Optimization Tool

To keep my computer running smoothly, in addition to the standard anti-spyware and anti-virus scans, I like to use C Cleaner. Used to be known as crapcleaner. It's free. It's wonderful. Go to www.ccleaner.com. They have a new version every now and then, and I always make sure to download these.

It has (for free) a registry cleaner and a standard temp file cleaner and has scared my computer into behaving!.

Source: A friend told me about C Cleaner - been using it for years.

By Holly from Richardson, TX

Editor's Note: This program is currently only for Windows operating systems.

Switch to Linux (linuxmint.com) and you won't need any of those software additionally the OS and all the other applications are free as well.

Anonymous

I've used this program for years too and love it! Personally, I don't have any issues that would require feeling the need to download Linux on my machine when CCleaner and my choice of other applications work wonderfully.

Glad you shared this tip :-)

I totally agree! Fabulous! Couldn't do without it! Wish I would have known about it years ago!