Cranberry Fruit Salad
- 1 lb. raw cranberries, ground
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 cups red grapes, cut in half and seeded
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 lb. mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup English walnuts, chopped
Combine ground berries and sugar; mix well and refrigerate overnight. Add grapes, pineapple, and marshmallows to berry mixture; mix well. Add softened cream cheese to whipped cream and blend thoroughly. Just before serving add nuts and cream mixture to berry mixture. Serves 10 to 15.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.