Understanding the Papers for an Uncontested Divorce?

My husband sent me divorce papers, uncontested, and there was nothing for me to sign. What do I do; what does this mean?

By Lisa

I suggest you contact an attorney in your area. I suspect they can give you better advice than us. If you do a search of past discussions on divorce, I've seen recommendations for legal advice if short on funds. Best of luck!

An uncontested divorce simply means that you and he have nothing to fight over. That is your first blessing.

encrypted.google.com/#hl=en&sugexp=bvre&cp=8&gs_id=1f...

Here is the google search you can use to help. Also, books are available at the library and here on line to help you understand the process. If you don't have much money, legal aid "might" be able to help you.

You are in for a bump, but it's not a ditch. Keep your chin up and you will be fine. Hang in there.

Business and Legal Legal DivorceJuly 16, 2011
👒
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf67954211.tip.html