Microwaving Ramen

To cook ramen noodles in the microwave add 2 cups of water and noodles in a microwave safe 4 cup bowl. Cook for 5 minutes. Add season packet contents. I often add leftovers from the fridge to make a meal.

By Lisa from Coos Bay, OR

To avoid boil overs in my microwave, I usually bring the water to a boil in the bowl, remove from the microwave, Stir the ramen noodles into the water, set a plate on top and let it set on the counter to "cook". The noodles will be ready in 3 or 4 minutes, I never use the packet of flavoring, but you can add it just before serving.
Harlean from Arkansas

Ramen doesn't really need 5 min in the microwave. Boil water for 2 or 3 min., then dump in noodles. Cover and leave for about 3 or 4 min., till noodles are as you like. Savers electric!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Microwave CookingMarch 2, 2011
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-02-01 11:22:32 in 926 msecs. ⛅️️