Make Your Own Glue Brush Applicator

Instead of buying expensive paper mache glue (or any with a brush applicator), create your own! Just take a empty vitamin bottle and glue in (or your own attachment method) a paint brush of your size choice.

I haven't had the chance to get a hold of a brush to create my own, but it's an idea. Instead of paying around $5 for glue, fill it with regular white glue (or even water it down to customize to your needs) for way way cheaper, especially since they will be selling glues for 25 cents for back-to-school.

Another side note, men just don't understand, LOL! The strange looks I got when I mentioned my idea to my BF.

Source: Myself when throwing out BF's empty bottles.

By Becca25 from NY

I'm not sure I understand your post since you admit you have not tried this yet. You propose attaching a paintbrush (small, I presume) to a vitamin bottle cap. How does one go about doing this as it is not an easy thing to do IMO.

Just squirt the cheap glue into the vitamin bottle so you have a wider mouth jar to work from, diluting if necessary. There is no need to attach the brush to the cap, just use it as is.