Kitchen AppliancesHome Improvement

Converting Built In Dishwasher To Be Portable

My DH (bless his heart), got a dishwasher for me from a friend, unfortunately, it is a built in. I need a portable one. Is there any possible way to convert this into a portable that I can roll up to my sink and hook the hose up to my faucet so I can use this? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank You in advance!

jmz2005 from Illinois

I don't believe there is any way to convert a built in dishwasher to a portable model. If I were you I would try to resell the built in and buy yourself a new portable or look in your local newspapers for a good used model.

I know what I have in mind to get this done, think we may have figured it out with little money. We will try it and see. Thank you anyway.