Building a Fence?

I need to replace the fence I have, it's really old. I need a 6 foot fence which I hope to look decent. Anyone have any tips for an inexpensive way to go about this? I don't have a lot of money right now but want to get it done before the fall/winter.

Samantha in CA

By Virginia (Guest Post)

Check out Bamboo coverings. They come in rolls and with ties. All you have to do is roll it out and tie it down. www.bamboofencer.com/rolled.htm is a great site for bamboo (and other woods) fencing.

By trina (Guest Post)

This is a lot of work,but you could use free pallets that newspaper offices set out for free pickup,take them apart and use the 2x4's or other material that these are made of.

By Louise (Guest Post)

Go to your local Pallet company,they have lots of broken palets that are mostly oal and they would work beautifully,what about chicken wire or used chainlink?

Home and Garden Home Improvement Outdoor StructuresAugust 10, 2004
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf686001.tip.html