Apple Cider Vinegar To Settle Your Stomach

This may sound strange, but many people have found taking a teaspoon or two of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water will help settle your stomach. A pinch of baking soda in with it will also lessen the tartness. You could even add a touch of honey to sweeten. But, the apple cider vinegar is the key. Organic apple cider with the "mother" is the best type. However, ordinary garden variety grocery store types will work.

Source: www.earthclinic.com

By Jean from Louisville, KY

I just had the norovirus and by day four was desperate...so I took a Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar and was better instantly. When my honey said "uh oh I dont feel so good" and started with the bottom end (he never had vomiting like I did (severe). I had him take a swig, and he never got it! It was truly a miracle.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesFebruary 29, 2012
🎂
🌻
📓