What's the Name of This Iris?

As you may know I'm starting a new iris bed in "The Path Garden". I saved this picture a few years ago and can't remember where I got it. Does anyone have this iris or know the name? I would love to have it added to the garden for next year. Thanks for any help ThriftyFun's family can provide.

By Vi Johnson from Moorpark, CA

Hill House Nursery calls it "Consummation". See www.hillhousenursery.com/.../i-k.html (scroll down). Cheers!

I don't know but I'd love to have some of the bulbs! Beautiful!

Thanks "straightace" I emailed them in the UK. I 'll let everyone know what I find out. GG Vi

Hi Everyone , Here is the reply I got .

I'm sorry but we don't have this iris. I think you may be confusing us with Hillview nursery: www.hillviewhardyplants.com/description.lasso?PlantID=Iris+Consummation but there may be problems sending live plants to USA without a phytosanitary certificate.

On the other hand, there is a web site called Dave's Garden where people show photos and swap plants and that's in El Segundo, CA: davesgarden.com/.../#b

I'll check Dave's Garden. Hope this info helps others too. GG Vi

If you Google doing your own hybrids with tall. Iris you can take a white one if you're and another solid color and make your own hybrid to look like this one. It's very very simple and I can't wait to do it!#

I found something very similar to your photo though not exact, see it here: www.waysidegardens.com/.../ or do a search for "World Premier Iris". I did a bit of searching to find this one. Wishing I could have found the exact one for you. Have a great day.

Home and Garden Gardening Plant Info What Is This PlantOctober 16, 2011
🐛
😎
😷
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf70604863.tip.html