Making an Old Window Coffee Table

I saw a "window table" while I was driving by a yard sale. I found it to be interesting. I don't know how useful it would be other than for decoration. The flat part of the table was an old window with multiple panes in it. The legs were four patio columns which were affixed to the window.

I have some windows I am going to do this with, but I might just use regular lumber for the four legs. I looked at the prices at Lowes for these wooden patio columns, and I would not pay over $100 for four patio columns to do this project, but I am going to tweak it and use something else for the legs of the table.

By Robyn from TN

More Solutions

Here is a photo of a coffee table I made out of a window. I left the panes in, put in some old items, then bought a piece of plastic for the top. I bought some legs at a Menard's store.

Old Window Table

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherNovember 29, 2016
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf71113782.tip.html