Save and Reuse Snack Containers

When I purchase pudding, yogurt or even jello, I save the plastic containers and wash them thoroughly with soap and water. They are the right size to either put snack such as raisins or trail mix in for kids. They are the perfect size to put paint and water in when kids want to paint. I love this because the containers are small enough for kids to hold. My daughter loves it.

By Chris from Ohio

Great idea ..you can also use them for planting seeds for your gardening ,or teach your children how they can grow them ....

I have been doing this for years, I like the puddings, etc I make better than the store bought ones. The Press & Seal plastic wrap is great for closing them up too! Buying in larger packages, raisens and such is so much cheaper. Thanx for sharing

They are also great for starting seeds for your garden.

Another good one is the Benefil dog food containers, they are exactly one cup size. I wash them well, then freeze my homemade chicken broth for reuse latter in other receipes.

I do a lot of artistic stuff. I use them for paint (Cut them down to the size I need), or water to clean my brushes.

They come in handy for a large project where I need glue. I can just pour the glue in and use that so the glue jar doesn't get all plugged up.

Storage for pins, beads buttons. If you need a lid, just use aluminum foil over the top.

Great idea. I was using just the single serve jello cups. I saved a bunch. Now I make a batch of je!lo and have servings for all the grandkids. I save a lot of $$$ . I buy most snack foods in bulk now and 'single serve em'. And they are great for painting with my 'little ones'. I am going to save some pudding cups ect and is those the same way. All of the ideas for this post were really good. Thanks everybody!

Food and Recipes Food Tips Helpful HintsMarch 26, 2009
🐛
🌻
😎
📓