Love Bugs in My Car?

What is the easiest way to remove love bugs from my automobile?

Pat from Collins, MS

By Judith W. (Guest Post)

Ok, I give up. What are love bugs?

Editor's Note: The lovebug is a member of the family of march flies. The adult is a small, flying insect common to parts of Central America and the southeastern United States.

Try a used fabric softener sheet. Its texture is perfect for removing the bugs and will not scratch your cars finish. To help keep the bugs off of your car, you can spray Pam cooking spray, or WD-40 on the front of your car. Just a light spray and keep them cleaned away with the dryer sheet.

Hope this helps.
Tina

COKE

Take coke cola and put it in a spray bottle and spay it on love bugs it'll remove them without any effort at all. I did this to my RV and it removed the love bugs right off. try it you'll be surprised.

This is off the topic, but reminded me of when my dear friend's sister used to work at a donut shop. At night they would clean the fryers with Coca Cola!

It cut the grease toot sweet! I stopped drinking it for years because I was worrying what it would do to my stomach! Still eating donuts though,but still....40+ years later rarely drink Cola beverages!

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsOctober 29, 2008
📓
🌻
😷
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf74304112.tip.html