BathroomHome Improvement

Retiling My Shower

I need to retile my shower and I want to find the largest selection of tiles at the cheapest price. I thought discontinued tiles would be my best bet. Where can I find this combination. Also the best place to buy a shower pan. Any advice welcome.

Denise from Woodbury, NJ

Shower Pans are at Mobile Home Parts Store.

If you have one of the newer Habitat Home Building Stores look for Tiles. Mine sells the 'Brand New' Pan, Tub & Walls having places for your hair products to sit on. Good Luck.

Home Depot and Lowes have an excellent selection of cheap plain tiles. Perfect for your shower project. Put in dark grout and reseal it yearly. Worst mistake I made in this house was the light grout which is impossible to keep clean not matter how hard I scrub and clean. Easier to just go with dark grout. My habitat store is full of overpriced junk, not worth the drive past the good stores. Gas is too much to waste here. Shower pans there also.

Jill