Princess Daisie (Tabby Cat)

Princess Daisie is a 5 month old Tabby Cat. She is a rescue kitty. She likes to pounce and play and also likes to get waited on hand and foot! We were reluctant to take her in, and now she rules the roost!

We all adore her, even if she is the spoiled princess!!

By Annie from Anoka, MN

Daisie300x275.jpg

Princess Daisie (Tabby Cat)

She sounds like my Miss Kitty, who adopted me by making herself at home on my carport. Of course, I brought her in the house and, just as you said, she's ruled the roost ever since. Thanks for sharing Princess Diana with us, thank you for supporting animal adoption and God bless you.

By Nance (Guest Post)

What a sweetie she is! Thanks for rescuing her.

I am in a nursing home where we have a resident cat named Bonnie. She is pure white and a real sweetheart. She loves to sleep on my bed for hours at a time.

Bonnie loves to have her ears scratched and she enjoys being petted. She has brought many happy hours to most of the residents.

By liz (Guest Post)

Princess Daisie is irresistible!

Princess Daisy is precious. I too own a rescue cat who has come to rescue us just by feeling our moods and taking care of us. Don't worry, he still has many demands of his own. Ove the years Joe has gone from an "on my own terms" cat to this great big fat loveable baby! Congrats to you for saving a wonderful kitty of your own.

I have taken in several stray over the years and they always seem to be grateful. She looks like an angel, but I'll be she's not!

She is adorable!

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 18, 2008
🎉
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf74499486.tip.html