Toning the Back of My Thighs?

I am looking for at home exercises to tone the back of my thighs. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Too many cookies! from Oregon

By DELORIS (Guest Post)

I know this is going to sound crazy but take a free spinning rolling pin and roll your thighs by free spinning i mean you hold the handles and you spin the roller and then after you roll for five minutes all directions do a mule kick on the floor on knees and bend and straighten 1ox adjust as needed.

By Erin (Guest Post)

I've been running for about 40 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week for the past 2 months and it is working wonders on my legs. Remember that there is no quick and easy way to get toned up, and spot toning is a myth.

If you are unhappy with your body, you must use a combination of cardio, weigh-lifting, and nutritional changes to get (and keep) the results you want.

By Erin (Guest Post)

I've been running for about 40 minutes a day, 3-4 times a week for the past 2 months and it is working wonders on my legs. Remember that there is no quick and easy way to get toned up, and spot toning is a myth. If you are unhappy with your body, you must use a combination of cardio, weigh-lifting, and nutritional changes to get (and keep) the results you want.

Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseJanuary 9, 2008
🌻
🐛
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf75329634.tip.html