Pet PagesPets

Shyanne And Skeeter (Shorthair Cats)

Shyanne & Skeeter are 9 and 4 year old shorthair cats. Shaynne was a rescued pet. She was being neglected and I suspected abuse, so I took her in. She was so tiny she couldn't even stand yet and needed love and care. Skeeter is Shyanne's baby girl. I couldn't part with her when she was of adoptable age. The girls think they are a little too refined for play, but every once in awhile the play bug bites!

They like paper bags, newspaper, and little furry toy mice. Shy is usually a little anti-social around both humans and other cats, but every once in awhile her maternal instincts kick in and she gets really lovey! She thinks she is a princess, and I guess she is since we "bow down" to her! Ha! Skeeter is our talker. She will "chat" for lengthy periods of time. What a riot!

Both girls are unique and we love them dearly!

By Linda Hawthorne B. from Fort Smith, AR