Floor Tile Color Advice

I need help in choosing what color tiles to have. The color of my wall I wish to paint is Soft Apple (Dulux for the living room) and for the hall way a lighter shade of green. I wish to have the same tiles which will lead from the door step to the end of the kitchen. The kitchen is going to be painted a chocolate brown colour. Can you please give me any advice on which colour tile I should go for.

Thanks.

By Mike

We used a mottled green and brown ceramic tile that looks great with my mossy green walls and dark walnut 70s cabinets. My friend has a similar color tile laminate with apple green walls in the kitchen and tan (latte?) colored walls in the eating area and it looks good there too.

I went to Home Depot and bought one tile each of the four colors I was interested in, took them home, and put them on the floor so I could see how they looked in my kitchen. Once I picked the one I liked, I just returned the other three for credit towards my final tile purchase. I really recommend this, because the one I was leaning towards at the store didn't look nearly as nice once I got it home.