CakesBaking

"The Punisher" Birthday Cake

Category Cakes

Finding the right cake for a 16th birthday party for my son was impossible. So I browsed websites my son likes, found "The Punisher" picture to look at while forming, decorating his cake. I bought all cake mixes and frosting on sale. I had the black candles. After frosting the cake, I used Reese's Pieces for accent. The total cost was about $7.00 and 3 hours of my time. It was a hit.

By Rachel from Richmond, VA

"The Punisher" Birthday Cake

Rachel!

WOW! Great cake! I bet your son and his friends loved it! You are a cool mom! No store bought cake for you! My kids are now 19 and 21 and I loved throwing parties that went along with their interests whatever that may be at the time. They still talk about the unique theme parties we had. I like the candy that you sprinkled around the cake for interest.

That was a great idea you had, and I know your son really appreciated it! Thanks for sharing, and God bless you.