Make cloud dough for your little ones to play with. A great sensory activity. It sticks together like wet sand would.
Approximate Time: 5-10 minutes
- baby oil
- container for mixing
- bin for playing
- cups, bowls, scoops, etc.
- Mix together 4 cups of flour and 1/2 cup of baby oil in a large bowl.
- Stir or use hands to mix until the oil is absorbed and forming little crumbs.
- Pour cloud dough into a large tub or sand table for child to play with. You can easily double this recipe or make multiple batches to fill a space.
- Give your child spoons, bowls, old muffin tins, and anything else you can find around the house to play with in their cloud dough.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide