RefrigeratorsKitchen

Reviews of Samsung Refrigerators

Does anyone have experience with Samsung refrigerators?

By ungatoz

Besides peoples personal opinion, you can go to epinions.com and get feedback ratings on practically everything. Consumer Reports magazine is helpful & can be viewed in your local library. Hope this helps. Syd

I bought a beautiful new Samsung french door, bottom freezer a year ago and I love it. I love the style, usability, interior design, digital controls and everything else about it. One word of caution - If you are replacing an existing refrigerator that slides under built-in top cabinets, the top cabinets will need to be raised or trimmed. These refrigerators are taller by about 1 inch.

I learned the hard way. I measured every which way and was absolutely sure that my new refrigerator would fit just fine, but when it was delivered and we tried to slide it into place, it was 7/8" too tall. My cabinets could not be raised or removed from the wall to trim so my husband had to carefully shave the bottom edge until the refrigerator would fit.

I thought it was just my particular cabinets, but when my brother came to visit from out of state a few weeks later, he mentioned that he too had just purchased a new Samsung refrigerator and encountered the very same problem.

However, the inconvenience was worth it - I LOVE the fridge.

I purchased a SAMSUNG refrigerator about a year ago. The freezer is on the bottom & it has the french doors. The only problem we had was when it was delivered it would not fit through the doorway of the kitchen so the workmen had to remove one of the doors.

Now I am having a new kitchen put in & am getting anxious wondering how we will manage to get it out into another room. Other than that I adore it.