Product FinderConsumer Advice

Replacement Parts for Dermal Tone Facial Exerciser

I have the Derma-tone, it works good. I need a plug in only, in order to keep using my Derma-tone. Can you help me?

Thanks.

By margie from Lenoir, NC

Hi, I know that you posted this on this site about three years ago; I had the same problem; could not locate the adapter and my is being held together by a thread; not good. That said, uknown to me, you can use a 9 Volt battery in the back of the Dermal Tone Facial Exerciser. I have been fighting with mine, for a few years, never realizing that there was a place in the back of the Dermal Tone to put a battery in.

I am intelligent...just over-worked, under-paid and just plain exhausted; hence, why I missed this one...lol...lol...duh! Anyway, hope this post is helpful and you receive it. I hope you were able to locate an adapter. I still am having trouble finding the proper one. Good Luck! :-)

Can you help me? I just moved, and I have no idea where the cord is to my Dermal-Tone Facial Exerciser.

Do you know where I can find one?