Making Fleece Pet Blankets

Category Blankets
You pet will love having a fleece blanket that you have made. This is a guide about craft: fleece pet blankets.

I had, by mistake, just got into making fleece blankets for pets of all kinds. I found out that even cats love the fleece feel. My sister has two dogs and one of them is a retriever. She had bought him expensive bed that looks so comfy and guess what? For Christmas, I made him a nice big blanket and he won't go off it unless he is hungry or has to go out. LOL

I am doing well with these blankets and the best thing is that the pets are very happy. Easy to care for and washable lasts for long time. Then with the scraps of fleece, I just tie them together to make a rope. These puppies LOVE to play tug a war. They too last forever and are washable. So here your pet is one happy dude.

By Jill from Lake View, NY

This is a guide about making a no-sew dog throw. Making a easy no-sew dog throw will keep your furniture clean and your pup comfy.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

If you make the no sew fleece blankets, don't throw away the squares you cut out from the corners! I gather them up and sew them together to make pet blankets for the local shelter. They wash nicely and need not be perfect.

Mara

Answers:

Make Pet Blankets With Fleece Scraps

Good for you! What a great thing for you to do. (09/29/2004)

By Vicki

Make Pet Blankets With Fleece Scraps

How nice that you do this for the shelter animals!! I'm sure they love them. (09/29/2004)

By Kathy