Dog Bathing Tips?

Tips for bathing your dog. Post your ideas here!

Vinegar Bath

After bathing your pets. Towel dry and spray white vinegar on them. It will not hurt them. It will help prevent bug bites and also give their coat a healthy shine.

By Sandi (07/05/2005)

Self Service Dog Washing Stations

Depending on where you live, there may be self dog washing stations around you. For $8, I was able to wash my dog, and they provide several types of shampoo, conditioners, ear cleaner, towels, cotton balls, nail clippers, quick stop, brushes and combs. I live in a small apartment, so I cannot wash my dog outside. The one time I tried to wash her in the tub, she scratched the sides. Now I no longer have to scrub the tub everytime I wash the dog, and the tub at the dog wash is my height, so no back pain. (07/06/2005)

By Jennie

How would you like to have to smell vinegar on you after you take a bath? It smells no better to them than it does to you!

Once the dog drys, you don't smell the vinegar.

Pets Dogs GroomingJuly 5, 2005
🎂
🎃
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf802832.tip.html