Vinegar for Icy Windshield

Were do you store the vinegar? Can you keep the vinegar spray bottle in the car? Does it freeze? I park on the street and have a 1 year old, and MPLS gets very cold. I am hoping you say it doesn't freeze so I can keep it in my car! :-)

By Jamie

Best Answer

Vinegar will freeze at 28 degrees.

Anonymous

I have heard to use isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) in 2/3 and water in 1/3 and mix it into a spray bottle. Not only is it supposed to remove the frost from the windshield, but it also can be stored in your truck or wherever as the rubbing alcohol can withstand freezing down to-25. Of course, none of this is personal experience, but something I am going to try for sure! I hope it works for you too!