Flea Shampoo and Raw Diets

The simplest way to get rid of fleas on your pet is to shampoo it. It doesn't have to be a special flea shampoo. Any shampoo (or liquid soap, like Dawn) will do since any shampoo will suffocate the fleas. We've used both baby shampoo and regular dog shampoo with great success. Remember to start with the head so that the fleas can't run into your pet's ears and nose.

Also, I highly recommend a raw diet for your pets. Cutting out the carbohydrates and other useless ingredients contained in pet "food" will make your pet less tasty to both fleas and mosquitoes.

Source: Shampoo tip from our experience. To learn about raw diets, please see

By Sherry and Three Rescue Westies from Dallas, TX

After the scare with the melamine in pet food, I switched my cats over to a raw food diet. Not only are they very healthy; but, the odor in the litter box is a lot less.

A lot of the odor comes from not being able to properly digest all the carbs; cats were never made to eat grains (wheat, rice, corn, etc.).

this is great to see and I encourage everyone who loves their pet to check out these sources of info. I've been feeding my cats raw for over 28 years, and it's the best thing going. Seek out holistic vets, they are out there. Most skin problems and so much more can be eradicated with a raw diet. Be brave, your cat or dog will love you for it!

I give my dog a garlic pill once a day and he never gets fleas. You can buy them at the drug store.

Pets FleasOctober 27, 2008
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf82109954.tip.html