My Frugal LifeFrugal Living

My Frugal Life: A House Full Of Love

Seven children, three in college, one pay check, and a house full of love is my motivation to be frugal. My Frugal Life My competitive nature makes it a game that I must win.

Coupons are my friends, resale shops are my malls, and garage sales are my supply line. I dress, feed, and decorate our home on a hundred dollars a week. Designer labels, nutrition meals, and a beautiful home are my awards. Time with my family is more valuable than a second income, so I cherish it daily.

Successful, happy, well educated, and hard working children are my one and only goal. We celebrate our family each year with a garage sale of our out grown treasures, surplus of food, and resale shops finds. We average over $3,000 each year. Then off to the beach we go for a week of sun and fun on our profits. It is a tradition that holds many memories. Priceless!

momandmurray from Branson, Missouri

Do you have a frugal story to share with the ThriftyFun community? Submit your essay here: http://www.thriftyfun.com/post_myfrugallife.ldml

That is an awesome, wonderful idea! It is so nice to hear about someone that loves their family more than new and improved " things". Your children are going to be wonderful adults because of your frugal life. Enjoy them while you got 'em :)