DessertsBaking & Desserts

No Skill No Bake Dessert

My sister gave me this recipe several years ago. I have no idea where she got it. She called it her no skill-no bake dessert and teen age boys love it. She was a wonderful cook and I am not so this was perfect for me. She was in high school when I was born and immediately started spoiling me rotten. She is now suffering from many of the maladies of a person in her 80s and is getting a pacemaker this week. I wanted to share her recipe.

Ingredients

• 1 bag store brand chocolate chip cookies
  • 1 8 oz. container of Cool Whip
  • milk for dipping the cookies
  • Chocolate sprinkles

Directions

Dip the cookies in milk and layer them in a large baking dish, alternating with the Cool Whip. The top layer is Cool whip and top with the sprinkles. Place in the freezer overnight.

By MartyD from Houston, TX

Thanks for this recipe. I'll try it and I'm sorry about your sister's poor health. Hope things improve for her.