Rosie (Great Pyrenees)

Rosie is 4 years old and is Great Pyrenees. About two and a half years ago, someone passed her on to us.

She likes to play with toys while you are watching her. She is a real show off. When she is not playing she likes to rest on our futon, as you can see.

She visits the local nursing home and VA Home on a regular basis. The residents love her.

By Susie Zoerner from Bay Minette, AL

I can see why the nursing home residents love her. She's adorable! Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Rosie is a sweetheart! Look how comfortable she is in the picture, spoiled I presume? :-)

Thank you so much for sharing her story and picture with us.

Jennifer
Northern Virginia

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Gepe (Guest Post)

What a neat doggie!!! Got to love her!!!!
Hope I remember to put my dog's pix on this site, she's a cutie too!!! Hug that doggie allot!!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Deb (Guest Post)

As soon as my GP Little Annie settles down a bit, I plan to take her to our local nursing home for visits. She is only 7 months and VERY playful, so it may be a while LOL

Thanks for sharing Rosie with us.
Deb

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Rosie is adorable and so cuddley looking.My father in law raises GP doggies and the puppies are soo
cute they grow BIG..
As a wife of a Disabled Veteran (Gulf War), I want to
THANK YOU for taking Rosie to see the Veterans at the Home. I am positive they Love her and you very much. Thank you for having a wonderful heart and

God Bless you.
My husband is disabled but he does what he can for
other Veterans and is member of VFW on the State level, it helps him to help others.
Thank you, thank you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Aww... that is such a cute picture. I had a GP come into the flowershop where I worked and I fell in love! I want one so bad but hubby is afraid that the fur will take over our house. Give Rosie a bear hug for us. =)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesAugust 1, 2006
🌻
📓
🎂