BeveragesFood Tips

Your Own Single Serve Crystal Light

For years I've put one quarter of a teaspoon of any flavor Crystal Light into 8 oz of water and shook it up, instead of making a whole batch as required on the instructions. Now I see in the grocery stores Crystal Light has come out with single serve packets at 10 packets for about $4. I can't believe that! Make your own! For $4, I get a lot more out of my canister then 10 single servings. I wish I'd been the one that marketed this instead of that company. :)

Melissa W., Charlotte, NC

Me, too, Melissa! Something that I've been after the makers of Crystal Light to do is make a variety pack of the flavors. Where we don't have to buy a full canister to try a new flavor, only to find out that we wish we hadn't. Maybe if enough of us write them about this, they'll do it!

By Donna (Guest Post)

Let me tell you, if you haven't tried the Walmart brand - DO IT. It is just as good as Crystal Light and will save you a TON.

whoever finally decied to cash in on the single serving was genius & probably got a huge raise!

By Marty (Guest Post)

A variety pack is a GREAT idea! Have you submitted the suggestion to Kraft?

I agree with Donna about using the Walmart brand. It's about $2.00 for a 10-pack box.

I've been using them for a couple of years now. They are just as good as Crystal Light, and I like the convenience of the individual packs.