Maiya (Calico Cat)

Maiya a two and half year old calico tabby stripe. I got her two years ago from an ad for "free kittens", as a companion pet for my other kitten. She loves to sleep and terrorize the house. My beautiful lil girl is pregnant with her first litter. I'm proud and excited :)

By Jennipah from Clermont, FL

Maiya (Calico Cat)

She's very pretty - I love those bright green eyes!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is beautiful! I love that she is both calico and tabby. Do you have any pictures of her that show off her coloring? I would love to see them! Please let us know when the kittens come and please post some pictures of them too! Congratulations!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

She is a beauty. I have 2 cats and think they are the greatest. I hope to see pictures of her kittens when they come.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I know you love your cat and are proud that she is having her first litter. Please, let it be her last litter. Have your cat spayed.

There are so many unwanted kitties in this country, our shelters are full of cats who need homes. Why add to that with more kitties? Think about it, please. Have your cat spayed.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Maiya is beautiful, such spark in her eyes. I have to agree with Marfette. I do a lot of volunteer work with animal rescue, and the statistics on unwanted animals being euthenized in shelters due to overpopulation is horrifying. In seven years, one cat and her issue can give rise to 420 000 kittens.

If you give the kittens away, you cannot ensure that they are treated well either. Sadly abusers also get their victims through "free to good home" ads.

Be frugal, and spay kitty now! It is a lot cheaper than spaying and neutering many. I've spayed and neutered 12... they came to me mostly one at a time (one momma cat was delivered to my door giving birth to two babies)! But none of them ever reproduced again. There aren't enough homes in the world for them all.

Sincerely,

Janet

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets CatsMarch 13, 2007
😷
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf84478360.tip.html