BooksCollectibles

Determining the Value of Old Children's Book

I have a book entitled "Fifty Famous Tales" (hardback) printed in USA with a 1965 copyright. Does anyone know what the dollar value is today?

By chris

Anonymous

I have no clue about a dollar value but this definitely gave me huge memory smiles since I had the same book when I was a little girl in 1965 ;-)

I would contact vintage book dealers and see what they would sell it for and then ask if they would be interested in purchasing your copy for half that price :-)

You could also try looking the book up on half.com to see if anyone is trying to sell it there, to give you an idea of its worth.

www.thriftyfun.com/tf92785394.tip.html

This is the link to my request . Overlookedbook found one for me. And I also found the 1946 book. So now I have mine and great granddaughter has hers...GG Vi

I suggest you do a search on alibris.com and see what other copies are selling for.