MachinesRepair

Repairing a Steam Machine

I bought a steam machine about 1 year ago. As I am not very organized and not a good housekeeper I haven't used it but a few times. I was using it today and two of the scrubber head things came off. The one is a scrubby that I guess was glued onto plastic and the other was like a large scrub brush attached somehow to the base. They both came apart. What can I do? Should I try the company? I bought this thing to help me clean my bathroom and it breaks while cleaning the tub.

By sandy from Baltimore, MD

I would contact the company who made the machine...I am sure they will require you submit proof of purchase but it never hurts to ask.