General AdviceConsumer Advice

Looking For Review of Oust Candles

I saw an ad for "OUST" candles odor eliminator. Are they any good?

Keeper from MTS, NC

I haven't tried the candles but the cans of spray air freshener do an excellent job. I like them a lot! I especially like the tiny spray can, just a little larger than a tube of lipstick, which I carry in my purse. It's great for those times when a public rest room reek or in the car when someone fouls the air! Not pleasant things to discuss but they are a reality we occasionally have to deal with! That tiny little spray can is a lifesaver!

Yeah, forget it. Regular scented candles work just fine and they're MUCH less expensive.

By Carol in PA (Guest Post)

My daughter's allergist tells her that a clean home doesnt smell. I'd rather find the source of the bad odor in my home and take care of it that way.

By Darla (Guest Post)

I just tried one and like them pretty well. They are more expensive than some but they last longer.

By Jessica (Guest Post)

They were great! We just purchased a home that has been empty for 16 months and the past owners were heavy smokers. It has made the place livable!

Only problem is that I can't find the candles in my local walmart so I have to get them at the supermarket, which probably makes them more expensive.