All My ROWDY Friends (Foundation Quarter Horse)

All My ROWDY Friends is an 18 year old Foundation Quarter Horse. I traded a saddle for him. I got the better of the trade!

He opens any type of locks or gates and lets just the mares out to keep him company.

He is protective of his herd (my 2 mares and burro). He counts me in his herd as well. He won't let any other horse come to me.

By Jeannine from Jackson, Miss

He is a beauty! Great story and obviously a great horse. Thank you, Jeannine.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

What a smart and handsome equine!

Thanks for introducing us to him!

Reply Like this photo? Yes
By Paula (Guest Post)

Pretty horse...sounds a little spoiled! LOL! He's a beauty and looks like he knows it.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a nice pic! framed so nicely by all the green, ears perked up, coy little look over the shoulder, it's all perfect, he's gorgeous!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Cute one and what a guy!!!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I had no idea that horses were so intelligent! Amazing! Thanks for sharing his story and picture with us, and God bless you!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

It's great he made you part of his herd. Lock picking horses and donkeys aren't new, but they are fun. My friend owned a Houdini of a donkey- it took six of us to finally design a lock he couldn't open.

He then turned around and kicked the door off it's hinges. Go figure. He was as protective of us as Rowdy is of you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a beautiful animal! You got the better of the trade. May you have many good years together.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That's pretty great about the locks. He's one of those ones that is just too smart for his own good, huh? :D He sure is a good looking boy, and what a lovely photo! Thanks for sharing him with us.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Rowdy is beautiful! He looks like a gelding I had growing up! I think of him often! I hope you have many, many great years with him. What an excellent trade!

Reply Like this photo? Yes