CatsPets

Phoebe (Cat)

Phoebe is 7. I got her when she was about 1, we adopted her from someone who was moving. Phoebe loves to pole dance, she has a video on youtube. She is the sweetest, most loving cat ever.

By Ellen from Ware, MA

Anonymous

Phoebe is adorable and I love it that she pole dances! ;-) What is the YouTube link to view her there? Thumbs up not only because she's a cutie patootie but also because you took her in when a former neighbor wasn't going to take her with them!

What a beautiful face on that kitty. She has the look of being loved and knowing it. I too would enjoy seeing her U-Tube "Pole Dancing". Hard to understand how people can just turn their backs on pets.

Thank you for sharing Phoebe with us. ulia in Boca Raton, FL

Phoebe is so beautiful. I love this picture with her pretty bright eyes and her coloring is gorgeous.

I have 3 cats that keep me happy. All my cats are adopted also. Thank you for giving Phoebe a good home and loving her.