Product FinderConsumer Advice

Dicrofex Paper

While surfing the web I came across a sight that talked about a product named Dicrofex paper for jewelry making. It gives the appearance of dichroic glass but without the kiln. How readily available is it and where can I find it in my area? I am only 45 minutes from Kansas City, MO.

Cindy from Harrisonville, MO

Sounds interesting and is probably going to weigh a lot less than glass.

Interesting ! I am in Sedalia but to save a trip to KC here's a link "just in case" doesn't to seem to be too very expensive http://createap  xdicrosheets.htm

By Matthew N (Guest Post)

Evening... I am the creator of the dicrofex sheets. These sheets are a very thin plastic like element. They are not to be fused in a kiln. Dicrofex sheets can be used on any surface. Dark surfaces work the best.

The sheets are adhered to the surface and a clear coat is put over the dicrofex sheets. This product mimics dichroic glass. I have had people use dicrofex sheets for fishing lures, nail art, fairy sculptured wings and on a car for a car show. It is a versatile product.

Evening... I am the creator of the dicrofex sheets. These sheets are a very thin plastic like element. They are not to be fused in a kiln. Dicrofex sheets can be used on any surface. Dark surfaces work the best. The sheets are adhered to the surface and a clear coat is put over the dicrofex sheets. This product mimics dichroic glass. I have had people use dicrofex sheets for fishing lures, nail art, fairy sculptured wings and on a car for a car show. It is a versatile product.