Hummingbird at Feeder

I was outside and saw there were up to 3 hummingbirds hanging out at the feeder. I decided to run in the house and grab my camera. Luckily, I was able to catch one relaxing on the perch, and it sat still long enough for me to zoom in on it. I was glad I did it, because just after that it flew right off. It was so neat to catch it!

By Marsha

Wow! I think I may have seen a hummingbird once when I was little. I couldn't see clearly that far away, it had perched on the edge of something out in our yard. My siblings told me it was a wasp, and I was terrified of wasps! Thanks for sharing your stunning shot.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Home and Garden Gardening Birds & Bird HousesJune 29, 2011
🎉