LinksCrafts

Esprit Cabane - French Craft Site

While surfing the net I ran into a charming French craft site called esprit cabane. It's French - but the pix are so good I think you can get inspired by it. Lots of recycled crafts - including ones using cut up recycled soda cans. I like the one where they cut out the letters and then used them for funky signs.

Source: http://www.espritcabane.com/

By pamphyila from Los Angeles

So far so good,except I don't speak French..Do you?or is there a magic button for English?

By dolly (Guest Post)

Right click then go to page info and click on translate page into English, I just found this out. works wonderful.
We can now read any newspapers from around the world .

Try babelfish.altavista.com/ for a translation. It's not perfect, but you should be able to get an idea of what it says.

Dolly, where do you see "page info"? I right click and nothing like that drops down. What are you referring to? I went to google and just translated the entire url from French to English but if you have a better way, please let us know.

Thanks. Pamphyila, thanks a million for sharing this site. It is fabulous, especially for those of us into French shabby chic and gourmet cooking...like me.

What a great idea. Another way to translate: click on Settings on your Google bar (at upper right of your screen). Then click on Options, then on Translate. Hope it works for you.

By Teri (Guest Post)

You can use a translate program to translate and get the basics of how to do these crafts. I used the IM translate on my Mozilla Firefox browser and got how to make the tin can jewelry. Its a way to understand it. there are alot of free translate programs out there that do a good job.

Teri

By zinagail (Guest Post)

I went to this site, when I found something I might be interested in I copied and pasted it to MS Word and translated the instructions from french to english using the references part of MS WORD 2007. Works great.

By natespritcabane (Guest Post)

"So far so good,except I don't speak French..Do you?or is there a magic button for English?"

you've got it now, see here :
en.espritcabane.com/ good reading esprit cabane