AdviceDogs

Buying a Citronella Dog Training Collar

I have a Westie puppy. His barking gives me the most horrendous headache and the barking affects my ears badly. Can anyone tell me where I can buy the "squirt collar"? Many thanks.

By annie from Chelsea in London

Please don't go there--its not you're dog's problem-its kinda you-check out Cesar Millan please.

He needs training. And since he is a terrier that was breed to work and get rodents down holes. He needs to be kept busy a bored dog will bark more and will be more destructive. Those spray or shock collars do not work definately check out books by Cesar Millan, You can also get tips on training your dog from Victoria on It's Me or the Dog Here is the web address. http://animal.d  v/its-me-or-dog/

Shock-Collars are very dangerous.
1. Would you wanna wear it and get shocked

2. If your Dog has a Heart condition, You could kill him right on the spot.

3. How about use commands and equipment like spray bottles or throw a can with some pennies in it near your dog.

4. Check out a book at the library about training and or see a dog trainer
But using a Shock-collar isn't the answer and there are many ways to treat this problem, You just need to find the one that works for You and Your Dog.