Stopping Hair Loss

What can I take to prevent hair loss?

By Doreen Baker from La Paz BCS, Mexico

It would depend on what is causing the hair loss. Some medications cause it, in some people it is stress, Sometimes it is genetic. There are several items along the lines of Rogaine, but once you start using these products you have to keep on using it or the loss will start up again, and some people have told me when that happens it is worse. I have learned to live with mine, and I have a couple spots that are almost bald. I am on a couple prescriptions that cause it.

Redhatterb, has given you some good information. Scroll down to the ThriftyFun Archives below on this page and you will see oodles more information.

The biggest thing to remember is that losing up to 100 hairs a day is completely normal so don't stress about this normal hair loss. :-)

Hey girls, try biotin 5000 mcg and folic acid 800 mcg, and try to eat the food which contain more protein. Hair is made of protein. Best of luck. Hope it works for you.