Reduce Calories and Fat in Asian Cooking

I love Asian food and make it often. Many recipes call for cutting the meat up in chunks then breading and frying it. The breading always absorbs some of the fat no matter how you fry it, and that adds a lot of calories and fat to your meal.

Well, I always skip this step. No breading, no deep fat. I quickly stir-fry the meat/chicken and then follow the recipe (if I'm using one, I hardly ever do anymore). I don't miss the breading at all. In fact, doing it this way lets me taste the flavor of the meat instead of the breading. The fact that it is a lot easier this way is a nice bonus.

By Free2B from North Royalton, OH

Copasetic, I agree. I feel that way about fish, too. I want to be able to taste it. I don't eat it often but when I have steak, I don't like steak sauce either. It completely covers up the flavor.

Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingNovember 21, 2011
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf90240164.tip.html