This dish is baked and flavored with a Mediterranean-style tomato, onion, and garlic sauce to make it lower in fat and salt.
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add onion, and saute over moderate heat 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except fish.
3. Stir well and simmer 30 minutes, uncovered.
4. Arrange fish in 10x6-inch baking dish; cover with sauce.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 375º F about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Yield:4 servings--Serving Size: 4 oz fillet with sauce
Each serving provides:
Total fat: 4 g
Saturated fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 56 mg
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!