Travel: Statue Of Liberty (New York, NY)

My brother and I took the ferry to see the Statue of Liberty last spring. It was really impressive. We didn't go up inside the statue though, because there was such a long security line to get in. This is, mind you, after the long security line we already waited through to get on the ferry in the first place. :) There is plenty to see around the park so I didn't mind too much.

By Jess (TF Editor) from Hillsboro, OR

I would so love to have the experience to see the Statue of Liberty up close and personal! What a Blessing for you and your brother to have been able to do so! Whenever I see photos of her I always think about how my Papa's (grampa) heart must have soared at the site upon arrival from Greece in 1919. :-)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos SceneryNovember 1, 2011
😷
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf93845396.tip.html

SceneryPhotos