Valentine Tabletop Tree

Make your own valentine tabletop tree decoration. I have tabletop tree that I decorate for each holiday. Obviously for Christmas it has small Christmas ornaments; however, I thought it was so cute I wanted to change it for each holiday or season.

For Valentine's Day, I copy and paste valentines on my computer program, duplicate each one and then flip one, so they can be glued together, so that the graphic can be seen on each side. I then put a small string hanger on each of them with a needle and thread. Also punch a hole and put those valentines on the end of the limbs of the tree to provide more color and decor.

By DiAnne from Leesburg, FL

By Shonda (Guest Post)

How cute, I'll make a small tree, from tree limbs.So I can do the same thing.

By (Guest Post)

i think it is cute i am thinking about making one and srray painting the branches a white with sparkly glitter! or any valentine color would work i think it would be so cute put in a terra cotta pot that was white and maybe sponge painted with a soft pink and glitter also!

yours is very cute!