Slipcover for a Dual Reclining Sofa

I have a microfiber dual reclining loveseat and I am looking for a slipcover. Can any one help? Surefit did not offer anything. Everyone one else has single reclining chairs.

By teresa from Philadelphia, PA

Take a look at voila.ecrater.com/
They have quite a few slipcovers for reclining sofas, loveseats and armchairs. The direct link for reclining slipcovers is
voila.ecrater.com/filter.php?sort=date&keywords...

Hope it helps!

I am trying the same thing. The full couch cover that was suggested here would never work for me because I want to recline and mine rock too. So I think Im going to do this. Im going to take two of these stretch recliner covers. They come in four pieces. Two arms one top and one for the pull out part. I plan to just use one arm for each recliner part.

I don't really have a problem with the middle enter. Mine aren't damaged in fact they are new but I really want to protect it. Hope this idea helps you.

http://www.targ  m/p/-/A-51511693

Anonymous

tried this site, they had zero sites for slip covers.

Don't waste your time at voila! They had nothing and was a waste of time

I went to this site. Guess what? NOTHING!

I have been to this site often to check because of emails like yours and the site seems to out of business. I cannot get any search results, all stock shows zero.

I'm going to try this (just purchased one on target.com), on one side only. We don't have pets but from use it's wearing down on the right arm and on the seat and already on the backrest..

the other side is like new but I use a table to the right of where I currently sit and don't want to move it.