Sanitize White Towels And Linens With Bleach

When we were raising our five children, I found it was easier to use white washcloths and towels in their bathroom. The white can be safely bleached which made me a bit happier, since I felt bleach killed any germs that were held in the washcloths and towels. I never minded them using a towel once and then putting it in the hamper. I always felt too that this helped separate our linens from the master bath to the children's bath.

I have always enjoyed using white sheets on our bed as well. Again, they can be bleached and I feel so much better knowing that with the new infestation of bed bugs. Fortunately, we have not had that problem. Just something about the clean fresh smell of bleached linens always made me feel more secure.

By gem from Gordonsville, VA

I use a tad of bleach in almost all my clothes,It take care of germs. I would clean with bleach, but can't stand the smell. have allergies.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryApril 8, 2011
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf94673982.tip.html

LaundryCleaning