Pull String Not Starting Lawnmower

I was just outside using my lawnmower on my yard which hasn't been cut recently. It was way longer than I should have been keeping it. While I was going through my backyard it quit. Multiple times.

At first I couldn't pull the cord and found out that was due to there being too much grass caught in the blade. Then I continued to cut and then it quit on me again. I thought there was more grass underneath so I lifted it up and looked underneath and it was all clear. I tried to start it again and could pull the cord just fine, but after trying to pull it over 20 times now it still hasn't started back up.

I need help. I also don't know much about fixing things so if you answer please try and put it in simple terms for me.

By clay from Jacksonville, FL

Could be a multitude of things; bad/old gasoline; spark plug needs replacing; debris in fuel line; if you've checked these things, your only hope is to locate a small engine repair service locally.

http://www.rust  ower-repair.html